Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Captain Nemo captures the men and holds them prisoner on the Nautilus, his incredible submarine. The captain and his unwilling passengers thus embark on a deep-sea odyssey that stretches from the palm-strewn Indian Ocean to the frozen peril of the South Pole. But the enigmatic Nemo has a darker purpose for his voyage: revenge on humanity.
Not just a suspense-ridden drama, this classic novel, written in 1873, predicts with astonishing accuracy the advanced technology and inventions of the twentieth century, and it has inspired generations of science fiction writers.
Unabridged. 1 MP3-CD. Narrated by Michael Prichard.
Vendor: Tantor Media Inc.
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 5.39 X 6.41 X 1.06 (inches)|
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Novel Units Student Packet, Gr. 7-8Jules VerneECS Learning Systems, Inc. / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 15% ($2.00)
Find Related Products▼▲
- Audiobooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Classics
- Audiobooks >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Audiobooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Audiobooks >> Homeschool
- Children >> Audiobooks >> Children's Fiction >> Classics
- Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Type >> Audiobooks >> Classic Literature
- Last Chance Bargains >> Audiobooks
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> Fiction
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool