Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Captain Nemo captures the men and holds them prisoner on the Nautilus, his incredible submarine. The captain and his unwilling passengers thus embark on a deep-sea odyssey that stretches from the palm-strewn Indian Ocean to the frozen peril of the South Pole. But the enigmatic Nemo has a darker purpose for his voyage: revenge on humanity.
Not just a suspense-ridden drama, this classic novel, written in 1873, predicts with astonishing accuracy the advanced technology and inventions of the twentieth century, and it has inspired generations of science fiction writers.
Unabridged. 10 CDs. Narrated by Michael Prichard.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Tantor Media Inc.
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 5.39 X 6.41 X 1.06 (inches)
Series: Tantor Unabridged Classics
King Solomon's Mines, Unabridged Audiobook on CD with eBookHenry Rider HaggardTantor Media Inc. / 2010 / Compact disc$29.69 Retail:
$32.99Save 10% ($3.30)
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer Unabridged Audiobook on CDMark TwainMission Audio / Compact disc$17.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$21.98Save 20% ($4.49)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Type >> Audiobooks >> Classic Literature
- Kids & Toys >> Audiobooks >> Children's Fiction >> Classics