- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
You can lead with style! In The Power of a Woman Who Leads, Gail M. Hayes helps women discover their personal and unique leadership style. Engaging, witty, and biblically based, this book can help you lead without anxiety or apology. Discover your mission; accomplish your goals; and encourage others on their path to success.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
Every woman is born with a unique calling on her life, but so often she chooses to settle for less than God's best. Now, with the help of author and speaker Dr. Gail M. Hayes, women everywhere will be empowered to
- take risks and silence fears
- discover their mission and accomplish their goals
- become ignited with passion to fulfill their destiny
- lead without anxiety or apology
- encourage others on their path to success
With biblically grounded wisdom and spiritual insight, Gail explores different styles of leadership and helps readers uncover their unique identity and personal style. Engaging, candid, and filled with humor, every reader will learn that leading can be as natural as breathing!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues