- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
Series: Jesus Always Bible Study
In this eight-session Bible study, Leading a Joy-Filled Life, explore what the Bible has to say about expressing gratitude to God in all situations, finding joy even in the mundane aspects of life, and adopting a mindset focused on the eternal blessings that God has promised for those who serve Him. Discover, as Paul wrote, how to "be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer" (Romans 12:12).
Each Jesus Always Bible study includes readings from Jesus Always, selected Scripture and study questions, daily reflection questions, and is designed for use in personal small group, or classroom settings.
Sarah Young, the author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Always and Jesus Calling®, has sold more than 22 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling® has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarahs writings include Jesus Calling®, Jesus Today™, Jesus Lives™, Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling® for Little Ones, Jesus Calling® Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling®: 365 Devotions for Kids, and Peace in His Presence, each encouraging readers in their journeys toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- New Release >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- New Release >> Download