Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Man of God: Leading Your Family by Allowing God to Lead You - Slightly Imperfect
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
You don't have to be perfect to be a man of God. As Dr. Charles Stanley writes, a man of God is a maturing man, a striving man, a knowledgeable man. And the first step in real manhood is spiritual rebirth.
In Man of God: Leading Your Family by Allowing God to Lead You, Dr. Stanley asks and answers questions such as:
- What can we learn about manhood from Jesus' example?
- How does a true leader allow God to follow him?
- Why is a godly man both "velvet and steel"?
- What does it look like to be a provider?
- What does it mean to lead with sensitivity?
Man of God will challenge and equip you to become a better leader, teacher, father, and husband. What makes a man a man? The answer starts here. Includes a study guide for use by an individual or by group.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
NKJV Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Study BibleCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2013 / Hardcover$23.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$39.99Save 40% ($16.00)
The Ultimate Conversation: Talking with God Through PrayerCharles F. StanleyHoward Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$15.99Save 34% ($5.50)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Slightly Imperfect
- Deals & Promotions >> Slightly Imperfect >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Deals & Promotions >> Slightly Imperfect >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General