- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2009|
Series: Study Through the Bible Course
Leading To Easter: Sermons And Worship ResourcesCSS Publishing / 2003 / Trade Paperback$11.66 Retail:
$12.95Save 10% ($1.29)
No Wonder They Crucified Him - PDF Download [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / PDF Download$29.95
Easter Week: Sacrifice & Salvation - PDF Download [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / PDF Download$19.95
The season of Lent is a season for searching the soul. As you study Matthew 26 28, you will search your own soul through the lenses of the people closest to Jesus in his last hours. The last three chapters of Matthew are a juxtaposition of stories.
This seven-session course will address Communion, Jesus deserters, his submission to the Father, and his crucifixion. While the theme of rejection runs through these chapters in Matthew, there is good news: joy of the resurrection that you can experience with new eyes.
Lavished on Jesus
The Cross calls us to worship in ways others would call waste.
Matthew 26:1 16
The Dinner Guests of God
Communion searches and strengthens our hearts.
Matthew 26:17 31
Where the Battle Is Fought
At the hour of crisis, our hope is in prayer.
Matthew 26:31 46
For our sake Jesus accepted the charge that cost him his life.
Matthew 26:47 68
The Faces of Failure
Peter, Judas, and Pilate demonstrate different ways to fail in faith.
Matthew 26:69 27:26
Four Agonies of the Cross
In his weakness on the cross, Jesus Christ revealed his greatness.
John 27:27 54
Christ s Resurrection calls us to believe.
Matthew 27:55 28:20
Total number of pages - 71 pages
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies >> Lent
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources