Leading Women to the Heart of God: Creating a Dynamic Women's Ministry - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Starting with your own relationship with God, this book teaches you the important steps to start, build, expand and maintain a women's ministry. You'll learn about lifestyle evangelism, mentoring, developing leaders, dealing with team conflict, and more-and you'll receive an abundance of encouragement along the way.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Building a vibrant, God-honoring women's ministry is an enormous challenge. There are so many issues to consider and points of view to incorporate. Moody Press offers Leading Women to the Heart of God, a comprehensive compilation of articles by leading Christian women addressing key areas of women's ministry. The topics range from 'Your Own Intimate Life with God,' to 'Building Your Confidence to Lead and Teach,' to 'Developing Leaders within Your Ministry.' Anyone involved in women's ministry must have a copy of this essential handbook!
LYSA TERKEURST is the New York Times bestselling author of The Best Yes, Unglued, and Made to Crave. She is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, Art, five kids, three dogs, and a mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral