Leadership Rocks: Becoming a Student of Influence - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Becoming A Student of Influence Enroll your 14- to 19-year-olds in Strack's powerful program and they'll be equipped to influence others and make a difference in their world! By digging deep into God's Word, students will discover the fundamental elements of strong leadership; and learn the importance of moral courage, selflessness, honesty, dependability, enthusiasm, initiative, preparation and endurance. 128 pages, softcover from Nelson.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Series: Student Leadership University
What does it take to be a leader?
Are you nervous when you find yourself in positions of leadership? Do you fear that you'll fumble the ball or otherwise embarrass yourself when given responsibility? Or do you love being at the command post and want to know how to sharpen your talents?
Leadership Ricks is based on Student Leadership University's popular Leadership Rocks Conference held across the nation. At the end of this study you will be ready to live confidently for Christ and to speak the language of a leader. As an influencer for Christ, others will follow your lead, and you will be ready to step forward and become a godly student with a wide range of influence.
You'll learn that the keys to leadership are:
In this guide, Jay Stack will help you turn your aspirations into achievements and earn the right to influence others by utilizing the greatest leadership book ever written-God's Word.
Student Leadership University is committed to providing students with the tools they need to experience Scripture in their daily lives on six levels to see it, hear it, write it, memorize it, pray it, and share it. In addition, other elements such as the Private World Journal and exclusive leadership tips and discussion questions found throughout the SLU study guide series are designed to bring students to an intimate understanding of God and His Word. With the SLU study guides, students learn to walk in a genuine, personal faith in Christ instead of simply living on borrowed faith.
- Learn to dig deep into God's Word.
- Provides guidance for real life.
- SLU is developing tomorrow's influencers to impact society as business men and women, ministers, missionaries, and political and community leaders.
- Addresses some of today's most relevant topics for teens.
- Perfect for students ages 14-19.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry