- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the worlds most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
Beverly Arndt5 Stars Out Of 5April 2, 2010Beverly ArndtWonderful thought provoking devotionals. My visiting daughter saw the book and had to have it for the daily devotional time with the office staff at the pediatric dental clinic where she is employed.
Thomas Readdy5 Stars Out Of 5January 10, 2008Thomas ReaddyI have been reading this leadership devotional over the past three years. John Maxwell's insights from scripture are edifying to all those who desire to be better leaders. This past Christmas I purchased this resource for all of the small group leaders in our church. I believe we will experience continued growth, individually and corporately, from the wisdom and guidance contained in John's writings.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational