- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Leadership Network
Do you want to be a better leader? Raise the threshold of your pain. Do you want your church to grow or your business to reach higher goals? Reluctance to face pain is your greatest limitation. There is no growth without change, no change without loss, and no loss without pain. Bottom line: if you're not hurting, you're not leading.
But this book is not a theological treatise on pain. Rather in Leadership Pain Samuel Chandbest-selling author recognized as "the leader's leader"provides a concrete, practical understanding of the pain we experience to help us interpret pain more accurately and learn the lessons God has in it for us.
Chand is ruthlessly honest and highly practical as he examines the principles and practices that make our pain a means of fulfilling God's divine purposes for our churches, communities, and us. These features are included in this leadership treasure trove:
POWERFUL, personal stories from some of the finest leaders in the world, such as Craig Groeschel, Benny Perez, Mike Kai, Lisa Bevere, Mark Chironna, Dale Bronner, Philip Wagner, Michael Pitts, and numerous others
REVEALING INSIGHTS into the growth that occurs through pain in leadership roles
PRACTICAL EXERCISES to help you apply the valuable principles you are learning
Who would have thought, when in 1973 student Dr. Sam Chand was serving Beulah Heights Bible College as janitor, cook, and dishwasher, that he would return in 1989 as president of the same college! Under his leadership it became the country's largest predominantly African-American Bible College.
In this season of his life, Dr. Sam Chand does one thingleadership. His singular vision for his life is to be a Dream Releaserto help others succeed.
As a Dream Releaser he serves pastors, ministries, and businesses as a Leadership Architect and Change Strategist. Dr. Sam Chand speaks regularly at leadership conferences, churches, corporations, ministerial conferences, seminars, and other leadership development opportunities.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry