- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
For many, the story of the man Esau in the Bible teaches some basic lessons of life, such as the idea that our value systems must be upheld with the highest regards; never should we sacrifice those values for some ephemeral gratifications.
But further study of the life of Esau reveals positive leadership principles that can be learnt from his life. The first glance at the title of this book may beg the question: can something good come out of Nazareth? This is a question that Nathanael put to Philip in John 1:4346.This question can be turned around: can something good be learnt from the life of Esau? Even after despising his birthright and attempting to chase after the lost blessings in vain, Esau still ended up amazingly as an enviable success instead of the expected doomed future.
Esau had a celebrated future for he told his brother Jacob: And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; keep that thou hast unto thyself (Genesis 33:9 KJV). Furthermore, it was stated that for their riches were more than that they might dwell together; and the land wherein they were strangers could not bear them because of their cattle (Genesis 36:7 KJV).
What leadership principles Esau applied that positively turned his life around and brought about such a celebrated future. This book seeks to help you discover these principles.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership