The Leadership Choice: Designing Climates of Blame or Responsibility - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2010
The Choice is an engaging and informing collection of concise and lively essays designed to deliver core leadership concepts in journalistic style for quick reading and easy understanding. Leaders in corporate, civic, governmental, educational, non profit and other organization settings will find these reflective nuggets attracting and compelling. Chapter titles such as Demonizing Dissent, Executive Soul Erosion, Virtuosos of Avarice, Leader as Guerilla, Windows into the Soul, Choice as Instrument of Freedom anticipate ideas and values designed to enhance leadership effectiveness and moral impact.
E. Grady Bogue is Professor of Leadership and Policy Studies at the University of Tennessee, Chancellor Emeritus of Louisiana State University in Shreveport, the author of nine previous books on leadership and accountability themes, is published in journals such as Harvard Business Review and Leader to Leader, with seven of his public speeches carried in Vital Speeches of the Day. He writes a bi-monthly column On Leadership for the Knoxville Business Journal.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational