- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
How can an ancient book make a difference in the life of a modern teenager?
It Will Stand is a new approach to teenage Bible studies that focuses on the root literature of Christianity, the Bible. Many teenagers know parts of the Bible but do not realize that it tells one story from cover to cover. They might also ask how the Bible can be understood and applied to their own lives. It Will Stand addresses these questions: where did the Bible come from, and how do we know it is real?
The second half of the book shows today’s teen how to apply biblical truths to everyday living.
Upon completing this study, teenagers will have a greater depth, understanding, and application skills of the greatest book ever written.
LL1 Stars Out Of 5LeaderJanuary 18, 2018LLQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I have to say I was really disappointed in this book. The book does not adequately capture the what & how of conducting a successful & engaging teen bible study. Would not recommend.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies & Curriculum