Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
The greatest leaders among us are the great teachers among us.
Whether youre a preacher in the pulpit, an instructor in the classroom, or a behind-the-scenes trainer, you are a leader because you teach.
Using pointed case studies and impeccable research, Gary Bredfeldt informs, inspires, and challenges your teaching skills, allowing you to achieve maximum influence as a leader.
No matter what the size of your flock, you will:
- Learn from such proven leaders as the Old Testament scribe Ezra, the apostle Paul, Martin Luther King Jr., and Jesus Christ, himself
- Examine eight competencies basic to effective leadership
- Identify common pitfalls and cultural traps
- Compare virtues with values to see why quality character counts
- Discover how each congregation requires a different leadership style
Bredfeldt offers realistic leadership paradigms and explores four basic types of churches to show you how best to lead in your situation.
Be the most powerful leader you can be by fulfilling your sacred call... as a teacher.