Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be: Lessons On Leadership from the Bible - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
IreneUnited States4 Stars Out Of 5What it takes to be a leaderAugust 8, 2012IreneUnited StatesQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4First this is a reprint of this book. The author passed away in 2004 and the publisher, David C. Cook, decided to release another copy. This book has very practical advice for all Christian leaders.
Helping others become better at their jobs and becoming better people are two main goals of any good leader. The author points to many examples both Biblical and personal. Using the examples from these people's lives the author shows ways to be an effective leader.
Worried you can't be a good leader? Following the advice in this book, you will learn to trust the Lord to be your guide. I liked how the author used the example of Moses to reiterate this principle. Unsure of himself, Moses had to trust God to teach him what was necessary to be the leader Israel needed.
Using examples from his own experience helped make this book a personal one. I thought his examples really showed the Lords handiwork and some of the benefits other leaders could have if they rely on the Lord as well. The questions at the end of the book are for a more in-depth study. Working through the questions within a group setting will glean the most benefit.
I gave this book 4/5 stars. I thought some of the writing was a little boring at times. I put the book down and came back to it after a few days. I found it did have some sound advice that would help any leader.
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational