Add To Cart
Add To Cart
The Leader in Me Level 1 Annotated Teacher's Edition (First Edition)
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This Level 1 The Leader in Me: Annotated Teacher's Edition is designed to be used with the Level 1 The Leader in Me Activity Guide (not-included and sold-separately).
The "Leader in Me" series is designed to help develop the essential life skills and characteristics elementary-grade students will need in the 21st century, including leadership skills, self-confidence, and the "7 Habits" introduced in the book "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens" by Sean Covey (also sold-separately).
Lessons feature 10-minute activities that will help students reflect on their lives, develop leadership skills, and set goals that will inspire them to succeed. This program uses additional children's literature (listed below), which will need be to obtained separately.
Each unit includes:
- A "home-school" send-home letter to parents
- A set of reduced-size student activity book pages
- A lesson plan that includes the recommended reading and a summary of the story, "before you read" introduction, "while you are reading" questions and "after reading" discussion prompts
- "Across the Curriculum" cross-curricular connections for language arts, social science, science, and art
This resource mentions access to an online "Teacher's Lounge;" this online resource is no longer offered by Franklin Covey and is not included with purchase.
54 pages, softcover, spiralbound. Grade 1.
List of Suggested Children's Literature Recommended (not included - must be obtained separately):
- King Bidgood's in the Bathtub by Audrey Wood
- The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper
- Whistle for Willie by Ezra Jack Keats
- The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle
- The Little Red Hen by Paul Galdone
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
- The Doorbell Rang by Pat Hutchins
- The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
- Stellaluna by Janell Cannon
- Swimmy by Leo Lionni
- A Chair for My Mother by Vera B. Williams
- Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late! by Mo Williams
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 54
Vendor: Franklin Covey Co.
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.5 (inches)|
Grade 1 Social Studies PACEs 1001-1012, 4th EditionAccelerated Christian Education / Other$33.894 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews Video
Abeka Health, Safety & Manners Grade 1 Student Reader (New Edition)Abeka / 2016 / Trade Paperback$15.55