Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Fail Leader Guide: What to Do When Things Go Wrong - eBook|
By: Matt Miofsky
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2017|
Stock No: WW90780EB
We all know the feeling. We take a leap, only to land flat on our face. Just when our plan appears to be perfect, it falls apart. Lifes failures and disappointments can make it difficult to move forward; how do we pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off?
Matt Miofsky examines the life of Jeremiah, whose failed pursuits are described in more detail and depth than any other prophet. Even though God set him apart to speak to the nation of Israel, Jeremiahs attempts to fulfill his calling were met with ridicule, punishment, and suffering. But through it all, God never left his side.
The story of "the weeping prophet" has much to teach us about trusting God during lifes most trying times.
The Leader Guide contains everything needed to guide a group through the five-week study including session plans, activities, and discussion questions, as well as multiple format options.
Matt Miofsky is the Lead Pastor of The Gathering United Methodist Church in Saint Louis, Missouri. Matt gained a degree in Advanced Math and played football at Washington University and then attended Candler School of Theology. Matt lives with his family in Saint Louis and has previously published two small group studies based on his sermon series, Happy? and Fail.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides