Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Written specifically for the everyday Christian, these Laymen's
- Interactive page layout-leads you graphically through each section
- Setting up the section: "big picture" summaries of each passage
- Critical observation: helpful insights that put a passage or topic into greater context
- Demystifying: explanations of confusing references or unusual Bible customs
- Take it home: questions and tips for practical application
- The Layman's Commentary series is ideal for personal Bible study, Sunday School preparation, and small group discussion. It's the commentary for you!
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 4.63 X 0.50 (inches)|
Series: Layman's Bible Commentary
Here’s an accessible reference that aids personal Bible study or Sunday school preparation: The Layman's Bible Commentary. Volume 3 covers 1 Samuel through 2 Kings, and gives you section-by-section commentary on the flow and theme of each book, as well as historical and literary context for each. Major interpretations are presented for controversial passages and topics. Puzzling passages and Bible practices are explained, and charts and diagrams further aid your understanding. “Take Home” segments provide a practical application for each passage.
Find Related Products▼▲
Hurry, This Price Won't Stick Around For Long!
We noticed that you are using one of our CBD catalogs to do your shopping at Christianbook.com today. Our catalog prices are some of the lowest around, but for this product, we're offering a limited time offer which makes its price even lower!
This special inventory-reduction sale price is available for a limited time only. This item may revert back to its regular CBD price at any time, so don't delay -once this price is gone, it's gone!