- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
A look through life's failures and fears to find the real woman God intended you to be.
On athletic fields children wear safety equpment to keep them from getting hurt. In battle soldiers wear body armor to protect them. But when we're safe and secure with our friends and families, we should not need protective layers. Yet many of us wear them . . . protective emotional and behavioral layers that we use to shield us from life's heart hurts.
Those layers are different for each of us: anger, shame, guilt, perfectionism, withdrawal, overeating, addiction, or other compulsive behaviors. Sometimes they even start out as something good?laughing through our tears and masking our real feelings to get through public situations.
But when they stay too long, those protective layers get firmly attached, eventually imprisoning us and preventing us from being the cherished creations God intended us to be.
In Layers, acclaimed recording artist Sandi Patty invites you to join her in a journey of self-discovery, peeling back the layers of her life and yours to celebrate the real you God created you to be.
Sandi is the most awarded female vocalist in contemporary Christian music history, with 40 Dove Awards. She was inducted into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame in 2004 and named an Indiana Living Legend in 2007. She has released over 30 albums. Sandi was introduced to the world with her rendition of "The Star Spangled Banner" during the rededication of the Statue of Liberty in 1986. Virtually overnight she became one of the countrys best-loved performers. Sandi and her husband, Don, have eight children. They currently reside in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Music/Musicians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues