- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
A look through life's failures and fears to find the real woman God intended you to be.
On athletic fields children wear safety equpment to keep them from getting hurt. In battle soldiers wear body armor to protect them. But when we're safe and secure with our friends and families, we should not need protective layers. Yet many of us wear them . . . protective emotional and behavioral layers that we use to shield us from life's heart hurts.
Those layers are different for each of us: anger, shame, guilt, perfectionism, withdrawal, overeating, addiction, or other compulsive behaviors. Sometimes they even start out as something good?laughing through our tears and masking our real feelings to get through public situations.
But when they stay too long, those protective layers get firmly attached, eventually imprisoning us and preventing us from being the cherished creations God intended us to be.
In Layers, acclaimed recording artist Sandi Patty invites you to join her in a journey of self-discovery, peeling back the layers of her life and yours to celebrate the real you God created you to be.
Sandi Patty has amassed more awards than any other female vocalist in contemporary Christian music history. She's been inducted into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame, received thirty-nine Dove® Awards, five Grammy® Awards, and three RIAA-certified platinum and five gold recordings. It is Sandi's down-to-earth style that has endeared her to Women of Faith® audiences. Sandi is the author of seven books, including The Edge of the Divine. Sandi and her family live in Oklahoma City, OK
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Music/Musicians
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues