Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Whether you're a pastor, Sunday school teacher, school teacher, parent, small group leader, or mentor, The 7 Laws of the Teacher will renew your thinking about teaching and help you unleash your effectiveness as a communicator of biblical truth.
Using seven dynamic steps, Dr. Howard G. Hendricks will tell you how to teach with a life-changing impact.
- The Law of the Teacher: Understand the role, purpose, and impact of teachers.
- The Law of Education: Recognize that the way people learn determines the way you should teach.
- The Law of Activity: Discover that maximum learning is the result of maximum interaction.
- The Law of Communication: Be challenged to break down barriers and build bridges to impart truths effectively.
- The Law of the Heart: Realize that life-changing teaching is not head to heart but heart to head.
- The Law of Encouragement: Understand how proper preparation impacts both teacher and students.
- The Law of Readiness: Understand how proper preparation impacts both teacher and student.
Vendor: Walk Thru the Bible
Forward from Here: Urgent Priorities for Today's Sunday School and Small Groups, DVD Leader KitAllan TaylorSampson Resources / 2014 / Other$111.99 Retail:Video
$229.95Save 51% ($117.96)
Mapping Out Curriculum in Your Church: Cartography for Christian PilgrimsEdited by James R. Estep, Karen L. Estep & M. Roger WhiteB&H Academic / 2012 / Trade Paperback$26.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 10% ($3.00)
Small Groups for the Rest of Us: How to Design Your Small-Groups System to Reach the FringesChris SurrattThomas Nelson / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)
CadeauHawaiiAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great resourceJanuary 3, 2014CadeauHawaiiAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This is a great resource for teaching others effective ways to communicate God's word. Howard Hendricks was one of the most gifted Christian educators that I know of. Although the video is dated in terms of some tech references, clothing style and such, the teaching is timeless, packed full of godly wisdom and presented in an easy to understand format.