Lavish Grace: Poured Out, Poured Through, and Overflowing - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
Series: New Hope Bible Studies for Women
Lavish Grace is a unique, nine-week study of Pauls teachings about grace and ways he experienced Gods grace in his life. Filled with contemporary examples of grace at work, this well-written format gives you the rare opportunity to combine a character and topical study into one rich, practical approach to Scripture. Lavish Grace is the eye-opening study you need to recognize how Gods grace is being poured out on you and through you. His grace will give you reason to rejoice every day.
A former cultural Christian, Kathy now encourages women to stand firm on our rock-solid God by embracing real, authentic faith. The goal is to build an unshakeable faith. Actively involved in womens ministry, Kathy speaks regularly at events and conferences and has taught adults for more than 25 years. She holds a masters degree in Christian education and a certificate in womens ministry from the Canadian Southern Baptist Seminary. Married for 30 years, she and her husband, Wayne, have three children, two sons-in-law, and four grandsons. She currently resides in the Houston area. For more information, visit KathyHoward.org.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry