More than 1,000 of the funniest, laugh-out-loud jokes, quips, quotes, anecdotes, and cartoons from Readers digest magazineguaranteed to put laughter in your day.
This collection of laugh-out-loud, clean jokes, one-liners, and other lighthearted glimpses of lifedrawn from Readers Digest
magazines most popular humor columnsis sure to tickle the funny bone. Packed with more than 1,000 jokes, anecdotes, funny things kids say, cartoons, quotes, and stories contributed by professional comedians, joke writers, and readers of the magazine, this side-splitting compilation pokes fun at the facts and foibles of daily routines, illustrating that life is often funnier than fiction.
- "If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands? Milton Berle
- The game card said: "Name three wars." My teenage daughters response: "Civil War, Revolutionary War, and Star Wars."
- Why do Pilgrims pants fall down? Because their belts are on their hats!
- Check out this billion-dollar idea. A smoke detector that shuts off when you yell, "Im just cooking!"
- Overheard in an office: Supervisor to team leader: "So our people arent astute enough to understand these comments on the document?" Leader: "What does astute mean?"