Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
This ebook includes the full text of the book PLUS exclusive photos, insider stories, and practical inspiration from Candaceonly found in the ebook!
The world knows Candace Payne as "Chewbacca Mom," the wife and mother of two from Dallas who captured the hearts of nearly 200 million people around the world with nothing but a toy Chewbacca mask, a smart phone, and infectious laughter.
Candaces viral moment of simple joy became Facebook Lives top video. But what the video doesnt show is Candaces storied journey of daunting obstacles on the way to the joy-filled lifeextreme poverty, past trauma, and struggles with self-worth.
Laugh It Up! tells the rest of the story behind the woman in the mask. Like most of us, Candace has often felt overlooked, undervalued, and insignificant. But she has also discovered the secrets to unshakable joy that no circumstance can take away, and Laugh It Up! will help you discover and experience the same.
Join Candace to discover the gift God has given us all to experience life to the fullest. All you need to do is answer "yes" when joy, whom Candace personifies as a friend, calls you to come and play.
- Do you feel tempted to give up on your dreams? Joy stays the course.
- Do your knees knock when thinking about the future? Joy hopes for what can be.
- Do you feel unseen and unnoticed? Joy is content whether backstage or center stage.
- Do you feel crushed under the weight of regret? Joy loves you enough to weep with you, but also enough to help you move on.
When life punches you in the gut, it can be difficult to muster a smilemuch less a laugh. But with humor and power, wit and wisdom, Candace lights the way forward to a life that is free indeed.
Candace Payne is a viral sensation whose Facebook Live video of trying on a Chewbacca Mask became the most-viewed Facebook Live video to date (165+ million views). She has been featured in more than 3,000 media outlets and has interviewed with major media such as "Good Morning America," "The Late Late Show with James Corden," The New York Times, PEOPLE and Cosmopolitan. Candace recently launched a video series with TLCme and her first book will release in the fall of 2017. Candace lives in Texas with her husband, two children, and ornery pug. Connect with Candace online at CandacePayne.me.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational