Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Enhance your love life with God's prescription. Everyone desires to love and be loved. Countless books are written about it and hundreds of online dating websites abound, all designed to help you find that special someone. So why is "true love" so elusive? In this 10-part DVD series, you'll discover God's way for finding love, staying in love, and growing in intimacy for a lifetime.
Designed to be used with the DVD study, the Small Group Study Guide has video notes & questions, discussion questions, Scripture reading & study, and growth exercises for each of the ten sessions. In the back of the study guide is a Small Group Leader Resources section.
Number of Pages: 94
Vendor: Living on the Edge
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Holy Ambition Personal Study Book Kit (1 DVD Set & 1 Book)Chip IngramMoody Publishers / Trade Paperback$26.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews Video
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)
From the Publisher▼▲
Everyone wants to love and be loved. The pursuit of "true love" is everywhere you look! It's romanticized on TV and in the movies we watch. There are books about it, songs about it, Internet dating, and even seminars on it ... all of which are designed to "help" you find that special someone to love.
So here's the question: Why is "true love" so elusive? Could it be that the picture of love we see in today's culture is nothing more than an illusion? If so, what does real love look like?
In this 10-part series, you'll discover that there is a better way to find love, stay in love, and grow in intimacy for a lifetime. Join Chip Ingram as he unpacks Ephesians chapter 5 and delivers to us God's prescription for building relationships that love and last for life.
This series includes the following messages:
- Hollywood's Formula for Lasting, Loving Relationships
- Two Models for Lasting Relationships
- Before You "Fall in Love"
- How to Know If You're in Love
- Love & Sex: Knowing the Difference Makes All the Difference
- The Difference Between Love and Sex
- Sexual Purity in a Sex-Saturated World
- How to Say "Yes" to Love and "No" to Second-Rate Sex
- Wake Up World! There's a Better Way to Do Relationships
- The Second Sexual Revolution
3 DVDs - 10 Sessions
Pastor Chris5 Stars Out Of 5incredible studyMarch 30, 2015Pastor ChrisQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a much needed study for any church or person wanting to improve their relationships. It's hard to find a quality study for a group that hits all types of groups: Married, singles, and couples but this study does it. Our young adult group is loving it. This goes great with the dvd.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral