- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2007
Jani Ortlund is a well-known writer and conference speaker. She is the wife of Raymond Ortlund Jr., a pastor, author, and former seminary professor. Jani, a former schoolteacher, holds a masters degree in education, and is now serving as executive vice president at Renewal Ministries (ortlund.net). The Ortlunds have four children and twelve grandchildren.
--Mary K. Mohler, wife of R. Albert Mohler Jr.
"Any parent or adult who ministers to children will find here a rich curriculum for themselves and for their children"
--Dr. Tasha Chapman, Associate Dean of Student Life; Adjunct Professor of Educational Ministries, Covenant Theological Seminary
"Takes us right to the heart of God and offers biblical principles for us to practice and to pass on to our children so that we may live according to Gods law."
--Margi Galloway, Minister to Women, Scottsdale Bible Church, Scottsdale, Arizona
"Jani Ortlund blows the dust off the stone tablets of the Ten Commandments. Written with the wisdom and insight gained through a lifetime of teaching Gods Word and raising four children who love the Lord, His Loving Law, Our Lasting Legacy equips readers not only to see themselves in the revealing light of Gods Law, but also to guide children into loving God with their lives."
--Nancy Guthrie, Bible teacher; author, Holding On to Hope and Hoping for Something Better
Throughout the book, each commandment is presented not as another rule to follow, but as an invitation to experience more of Gods love. As readers grasp this knowledge, they are able to experience true freedom in Christ. They will begin to understand how embracing Gods laws and passing them along to future generations offers a needy world a glimpse of the truth of Gods love.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting