At Last! A Reading Method for Every Child (Simplified Edition)
Buy Item $27.99 Retail: $29.95 Save 7% ($1.96)
In Stock
Stock No: WW220186
Pecci Educational Publishers / 2014 / Spiral Bound
Quantity:

Add To Cart


Add To Wishlist
Quantity:


Add To Cart


Wishlist

At Last! A Reading Method for Every Child (Simplified Edition)

Pecci Educational Publishers / 2014 / Spiral Bound

In Stock
Stock No: WW220186


  • Companion Products (5)
Companion Products (5)
Description
Availability
Price
Add
Include

Product Description

At Last! A Reading Method for EVERY Child unlocks reading by teaching how every word can be decoded with intensive phonics. Multisensory, and often used with dyslexic children, this reading program attempts to do away with the confusion that results from all the "inconsistencies" and "exceptions to the rule" that are often taught to children who are learning to read. Instead, students are given reliable information from which students can make logical deductions; only one sound for each letter or letter-combination is given, which covers approximately 90% of the phonics information needed for reading. For the remaining 10%, instead of being taught as exceptions which then confuse the student when he or she attempts to read most words, they are taught to figure out the exceptions on his or her own. Thus students are given a uniform approach to decode every word phonetically through word families---and no sight words!

This guide is written to the teacher and includes instructions for activities and lessons, along with scripted exercises. This guide provides different stages of instruction; the "reading period" is based on the use of the sold-separately Pecci Reading Series books: Pre-Primer I / II / III, Primer, and the 1 (1) Reader.

241 pages, comb-bound. First Edition. Simplified Edition.

Product Information

Format: Spiral Bound
Number of Pages: 241
Vendor: Pecci Educational Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 8.5 X 11 (inches)
ISBN-13: 9780943220185
Series: Pecci Reading

Related Products

  1. Pecci Reading Series: 1-1 Reader
    Pecci Reading Series: 1-1 Reader
    Mary F. Pecci
    Pecci Educational Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback
    $9.19 Retail: $9.95 Save 8% ($0.76)
  2. Pecci Reading Series: Primer (Second Edition)
    Pecci Reading Series: Primer (Second Edition)
    Mary F. Pecci
    Pecci Educational Publishers / 2016 / Trade Paperback
    $9.19 Retail: $9.95 Save 8% ($0.76)
  3. Pecci Reading Series: Pre-Primer I
    Pecci Reading Series: Pre-Primer I
    Mary F. Pecci
    Pecci Educational Publishers / 2005 / Trade Paperback
    $7.39 Retail: $7.95 Save 7% ($0.56)
  4. Pecci Reading Series: Pre-Primer II
    Pecci Reading Series: Pre-Primer II
    Mary F. Pecci
    Pecci Educational Publishers / 2005 / Trade Paperback
    $6.49 Retail: $7.95 Save 18% ($1.46)

Product Reviews

Be the first to write a review!

Ask a Question

Find Related Products

Author/Artist Review

Back
×

Ask a Question

What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.

If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.