Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 12
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 7 X 7 (inches)
Bob Lends a Helping . . . Hand? A VeggieTales Board BookMike NawrockiZonderKidz / 2003 / Hardcover$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)
VeggieTales Veggie Values: A Board Book CollectionZonderKidz / 2010 / Other$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Throughout her career, Karen Poth has held various positions in the Children's Entertainment Industry including Vice President of Design at Big Idea/VeggieTales, Product Developer at Walt Disney World, CCO of SpringSprang Studio, and Kid's Innovation Strategist at Hallmark Cards. She holds a masters degree in Journalism from the University of Missouri. She lives with her husband and seven-year-old son in Lenexa, KS.
DanaSpicer, MNAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very cute readDecember 30, 2010DanaSpicer, MNAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Veggie Tale board book is great for a church library to to add as a gift. I was very pleased with it.
Heather Cowden5 Stars Out Of 5August 8, 2008Heather CowdenMy son absolutely loves this book and nods approvingly during the summary sentence at the end. He loves the "kerpow!" It is a smooth, clever, cute read packed with a good lesson.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Children >> VeggieTales >> Board Books