Add To Cart
Landmark's Freedom Bapt. Science S160, Scientific Creationism Gr 12
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This refreshing program gives a student a basic understanding of science from the Christian Biblical viewpoint as presented in the Word of God. A proper study of these concepts helps familiarize the student with the basic body of knowledge necessary to being an informed Christian in a world of technology.
Topics covered in Grade 12 include:
- The Gap Theory
- Charles Darwin
- Organic Evolution
- Creator's Design
- The Genesis Flood
- The Geologic Column
- Ape Men
- Natural Selection and Mutations
- and more
- LFBC Scientific Creationism, S160, Grade 12, First Semester Study guide Text, softcover
- LFBC Scientific Creationism, S160, Grade 12, Second Semester Studyguide, softcover.
- LFBC Scientific Creationism, S160, Grade 12, Studyguide Answers (line-listed)
- LFBC Scientific Creationism, S160, Grade 12, Tests and Quizzes pad, glue binding for easy removal
- LFBC Scientific Creationism, S160, Grade 12, Tests and Quiz Answers, booklet
|Format: Other||Vendor: Landmark Christian Academy|
Landmark's Freedom Baptist Literature L160: Lit Classics, Grade 12Landmark Christian Academy / Other$40.00
Computer Science Pure & Simple Combined Edition, Grades 7-12Phyllis Wheeler, Don SleethMotherboard Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$42.18 Retail:
$44.99Save 6% ($2.81)
Sourcebook for Teaching Science, Grades 6-12 Strategies, Activities, & Instructional ResourcesNorman HerrJossey-Bass / 2008 / Trade Paperback$31.46 Retail:
$34.95Save 10% ($3.49)
Find Related Products▼▲
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.