Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The LFBC Math M135 program is a solid one, beginning with the knowledge that God created everything, and, because of this, order has resulted. It teaches that students can expect exactness, preciseness, and completeness in arithmetic/mathematics, just as they can expect it in God's creation. We start with the basic facts. Strong emphasis is given to learning the multiplication tables early. Later we proceed to the more complicated and abstract concepts in the upper grades.
Topics covered in Grade 7 include:
- Place Value, Rounding
- Comparing numbers, estimation
- Multiplication and Division, divisibility rules,
- Fractions and mixed numbers
- Fractions to decimals ration, solving ratio
- Frequency tables, line plots, mean, median, and mode
- Money - banking, writing checks, interest, installment buying
- Expressions, order of operations, solving expressions
- and more
- Studyguide: All materials for the student's academics, including text and activity questions
- Studyguide Answers: Contains answers for the studyguide
- Weekly Quizzes
- Weekly Quiz Answers
All Scripture used in the curriculum is taken from the King James Version.
|Format: Other||Vendor: Landmark Christian Academy|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.