Add To Cart
Landmark's Freedom Baptist English & Spelling E130, Grade 6
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
LFBC English is a back-to-basics program with a heavy emphasis on learning the parts of speech, diagramming, research papers, essays, and composition. The student's literacy skills are an absolute must in the LFBC program.
Topics covered in Grade 6 include: types of sentences, parts of speech, capitalization, punctuation, apostrophes, letter writing, outlining, research papers, and more.
This kit includes:
- LFBC English & Spelling E130, Grade 6 First Semester Studyguide Text,
- LFBC English & Spelling E130, Grade 6 Second Semester Studyguide, Test,
- LFBC English & Spelling E130, Grade 6 Studyguide Answers (line-listed),
- LFBC English & Spelling E130, Grade 6 Tests and Quizzes
- LFBC English & Spelling E130, Grade 6 Test and Quiz Answers
All Scripture used in the curriculum is taken from the King James Version.
Vendor: Landmark Christian Academy
|Dimensions: 11.50 X 9.25 (inches)|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.