- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Gods Revelation for Today
What did Johns revelations mean to the seven churches who read his letter?
The Lamb and the Seven-Sealed Scroll is the second volume in Dr. Richard Bookers powerful three-volume series. Continuing to examine the Book of Revelation within its original historical, literary, and biblical context, Dr. Booker turns his clear, prophetic explanation to the seven-sealed scroll, which contains the word of the Lord given to Daniel and is sealed until the time of the end. This seven-sealed scroll is Gods revelation of the events of the end times. Dr. Booker boldly challenges some traditional theology and provides biblical and modern-day support for his beliefs.
This verse-by-verse study teaches:
- How to read Revelation within the context of its biblical, Hebraic roots.
- The historical, spiritual, archeological, and geographic backgrounds of the seven churches.
- How to read the literary style of the apocalyptic writings of Johns time.
- The influence of Greek mythology and Roman imperial cult worship are a background to understanding the Book of Revelation.
- The connection between the context of the Book of Revelation and our world today.
- There is hope for believers facing the challenging days ahead.
God will authorize who can loose the seals, open the scroll, and read His final prophetic word for humankind.
Open this book for an inside look at the end times!
JeffFort Walton Beach, FloridaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This book will challenge and enlighen you.March 8, 2012JeffFort Walton Beach, FloridaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Dr. Booker delivers a great read. He challenges some of our traditional thinking with sound biblical evidence. Eyes will be opened to consider new paths to walk upon. Can't wait for his third installment.
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5A Look at the End Times from Revelation 4 - 12January 30, 2012richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4"The Lamb and the Seven - Sealed Scroll" is the second in Dr. Richard Booker's series "Understanding the Book of Revelation. In this verse by verse study Dr. Booker looks at the context of the book of Revelation of the Bible from the Hebraic roots. He draws from his extensive Hebraic-Christian studies to help the reader understand the background, culture, and the literary style of the Jewish people at the time of John's apocalyptic writing.
Dr. Booker introduces the reader to the meaning of John's revelations of the lamb and the seven-sealed scroll and their meaning to the seven churches. He boldly acknowledges that his view challenges some traditional teaching prevalent today. He carefully documents support for his conclusions.
The review questions accompanying each chapter stimulate independent thinking, personal application, and group discussion. This feature gives serves to provide a dual person. The book can be used as an individual study guide or as a curriculum resource for group study and interaction. The end-notes provide a comprehensive source of books and resources for future study and reading.
"The Lamb and the Seven - Sealed Scroll" is thought provoking basic "end times" teaching for truth seeking laymen and theological alike. Dr. Booker's writes with clarity, conviction, and authority.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own. As Reviewed for Midwest Book Review.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times