Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
My First Book of Money: Counting Coins is in the "Math Skills Workbooks for Pre-K" series that covers ages 5-7. Perfect for children who can count and write numbers 1 through 100, use this workbook to help children to further develop their counting abilities. Exercises include adding the value of each coin, as well as learning the names and value of each coin.
5 7/8 x 4 1/4 inches. 80 full-color pages, paperback. This workbook is best suited for students ages 5, 6, and 7.
Number of Pages: 80
Vendor: Kumon Publishing North America
Series: Kumon Math Skills
Mirath5 Stars Out Of 5Great book for learning moneyFebruary 24, 2016MirathQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I homeschool and this book has been amazing at teaching my 5 year old money! It also helps with skip counting. I have already purchased the money book to follow for next year.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Early Learning
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Early Learning >> Counting/Numbers
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Early Learning >> Workbooks
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Subjects >> Counting/Numbers
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Subjects >> Time/Money
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Supplements >> Math Workbooks