- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
is a handy guide for both novices and professionals in the areas of public speaking and knowledge transfer in general.
In a poll, Americans said that they fear public speaking more than even dying. Can anything be done to ease the anxiety and take control of that fear? Are there practical steps that anyone can take to make a person communicate better in front of others? You bet there are.
You may not regularly speak to crowds. Perhaps you just want to be better at getting a message across to other individuals or in a boardroom. Maybe you just want to be less anxious and more confident when speaking to people. Divine Knowledge Transfer can help.
This guide takes the science and techniques of communication and explains them in the most easy-to-understand way possible. This information is based on years of practice and experience in professional communication, including technical writing, recorded and online training, live webinar and classroom training, and keynote speaking.
It then goes a step further by combining these principles with Scripture. God's Word, after all, is His love letter to us, His main method of communication to us today. The Bible is filled with all sorts of practical advice on how we relate and communicate with others, as well as ways to prepare for difficult circumstances and people.
Divine Knowledge Transfer can help you to become better at what you do. Whether a person is a teacher, preacher, or public speaker, the individuals who make the difference are those who are able to communicate effectively and get a message across.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Teaching Resources
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources >> General Reference
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Teaching Resources