Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ankerberg Theological
Publication Date: 2011
Is Jesus the True Messiah? Jesus of Nazareth changed the world. He is the subject of more books, plays, poetry, films and worship than any man in history. But is He more than just a man? Citing specific facts and probability statistics, the authors conclusively show: Unassailable, prophetic proof that Jesus is the Messiah; Biblical evidence confirming Jesus supreme authority; Specific confirmation of the Bible s accuracy in prophecy. Knowing the Truth About Jesus the Messiah offers you ready access to proof that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
ShadHarareAge: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5i loved this bookMay 13, 2013ShadHarareAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book reveals the tru identity of who Jesus is. It is a must for every christian who wants to truly walk in the faith.
CehubDunfermline,ilAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Easy read with lots of informationFebruary 12, 2013CehubDunfermline,ilAge: 55-65Gender: femaleThis book hits the nail on the head...explains in clear terms what the Gospel is about.
TommMSAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Great in depth study.September 21, 2012TommMSAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This was my first ebook, really enjoyed it. Like the explanations and the word studies.
goorooladUKAge: 35-44Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5rubbishMarch 20, 2012goorooladUKAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1It did not work, despite downloading software I didn't want.
Farm GirlCleveland areaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great BookFebruary 27, 2012Farm GirlCleveland areaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love the facts presented and the comparisons used.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology