Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Knowing The Doctrines of the Bible is essential for every Christian library, Pearlman's book on doctrine is dependable, fundamental, and well-written. NOTED not only as an author but as a teacher and learner.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Gospel Publishing House
Publication Date: 2012
Myer Pearlman (1893-1943)-Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, Myer Pearlman immigrated to New York in 1915. In 1925 he graduated from Central Bible Institute, Springfield, Missouri, and joined the CBI faculty. Two years later, he married Irene Graves. For many years, along with his teaching duties, Pearlman edited Reveille, prepared the Adult Teacher Quarterly for Gospel Publishing House, and wrote books, including Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostal/Charismatic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions