- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study: A Refreshingly Unique Look at God's Word - eBookJen HatmakerNavPress / 2014 / ePub$7.65 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$12.99Save 41% ($5.34)
Understanding Purpose: Women of Faith Study Guide Series - eBookCarolyn Custis JamesThomas Nelson / 2006 / ePub$4.995 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
Living a Life of Balance: Women of Faith Study Guide Series - eBookThomas Nelson / 2005 / ePub$6.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
Many women find reading the Scriptures to be a daunting prospect, let alone actually studying them. Questions arise. Is studying the Bible different from reading it? Why do we study God's Word? How do you study God's Word? Knowing God's Word will prepare women to approach the Bible with confidence and excitement.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry