- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2011
In Knowing Me, Knowing God, Malcolm Goldsmith provides an easy-to-follow introduction to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator as it pertains to the spiritual life. The heart of this book is a spirituality questionnaire and its interpretation in connection to spirituality. The intent of the book is to explore ways in which persons might best open their hearts and minds to God.
Knowing Me, Knowing God is a valuable resource for retreat leaders, worship committee members, spiritual directors, prayer group members, and others who are looking for material that help them focus on the needs of their community.
The spirituality questionnaire is designed for personal completion as an integral part of the total book. It can, however, be used in small groups to stimulate discussion.
Lorraine DiTonnoAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5May 23, 2001Lorraine DiTonnoAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis will be used for a college project for Church Ministries. It will be a tremendous help.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology