Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The world doesn't make singleness easy for young, godly Christians. Surrounded by temptation, false concepts, lies, worldly thinking, polluting influences, and negative peer pressure, young people need to not only see the danger, but also the reward that makes all the battles worth it in the end.
Presented by Harold Mally and his daughter Grace, Knights, Maidens, and Dragons provides practical teaching on how to prepare for marriage. Through stories, testimonies, and skits, this DVD speaks to singleness, courtship, dating, purity, and other topics. 59 minutes on DVD.
Vendor: Tomorrows Forefathers
|Publication Date: 2005|
The Christian Lady's Dating Constitution: A Memorandum Addressed to Christian Teens, Their Parents and Young AdultsJessica MartinHoly Fire Publishing / 2009 / Trade Paperback$17.93
Generations of Virtue Review▼▲
Boys and girls of any age will enjoy reading:
- Waiting for True Love, in which three young girls learn not to awaken love until its proper time;
- In the Desert of Waiting, the story of a courageous young man who experiences the rewards of many arduous tests;
- Ederyns Promise, a knights tale of faithfulness and obedience;
- The Enchanted Necklace, as an orphan learns to be thankful for the sacrifices her adopted mother made for her;
- The Jesters Sword, which teaches a prince to act selflessly;
- Princess Winsome and the Jade Dragon, a fable about suffering and endurance.
74 pages, softcover from Chalfont House.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.