- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
The true knights of the Middle Ages were passionate about their faith, their relationship with Christ, and their dedication to living by the virtues of Scripture. The order of knighthood was esteemed by all, pursued by many, yet held by only few. The lifestyles, virtues, and commitments held by these knightswho were half warriors and half priestswere second to none in the medieval era, as well as today. The order of knighthood provided a code to live bya set of guidelines and practices that instilled honor, strength, and valor. This same order also served to set their lives on a track that helped safeguard them against self-inflicted trouble and heartache, insuring they could enjoy Gods best for their lives.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology