Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 184
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.39 (inches)|
This book is based upon three areas: - personal experiences - Bible principles - statistical data
If I Knew Him Then Like I Know Him Now gives testimonies of victory from being a victim of domestic violence to becoming a domestic violence advocacy. From shopaholic to financial stability, from fabricated love to true love, from sin to salvation, and from bondage to freedom. This book gives you the necessary building blocks to either repair past hurts or prevent future struggles.
The author shares how she triumphed over those devastating and life-threatening situations that have been plaguing our society for decades. This book will provoke you to sit down and interrogate the people in your life and their motive for being there, because the Bible tells us to know those who labor among you (1 Thessalonians 5-12). This biblical principle in this book will show you cannot live a fulfilling and peaceful life without the true him, God.
If I Knew Him Then Like I Know Him Now will invite readers to seek solutions to their own failures and defeats. This book will stimulate conversation between parents and children regarding generational curses within the family structure. It is also a call to adults to help cultivate the gifts and talents of the children God has placed in their life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication