- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Do you have questions about who you are? Do you wonder, is this me?
Who would take the time to put into your existence everything you need to live? Who watched over you when you had nothing to lean on? Who saw you struggling in your own blood as it is recorded in Ezekiel 16:6a picture of Gods restoration and revival?
The makeup of the me is both complex and unique. The me defines the person and the makeup, the character, the total criteria God fashioned in every creature. God knows personally that what He placed within the me is of a unique design that no one on the face of the earth can decipher how to remake without the release of the information from the designer.
You are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalms 139:14).
Come with me on this personal journey and discover how amazing God is. God calculates. Yes, He has figured something into your account at every stage of your existence. He knew before you needed it. You will discover this as you become more intimately aware of His presence. You will never see the me God personally designed as hopeless or without meaning if you get hold of the truth.
He Knew Me records a search for the truth and unveils the presence of God in His foreknowledge of all the authors days. Before you begin to read, remember what God placed within the me. Revisit it as you come face to face with the creator who formed you!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational