- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Move beyond rote flashcards with Kloo: Catch the Bug card games for young readers!
Four games in one, the included cards will help support kids learning to read words and construct sentences, even if they can't write yet!
- Level 1: Animal Pairs teaches kids word recognition as they match a picture of an animal with its spelled-out name
- Level 2: Jungle Memory teaches multi-word recognition through the classic game of "memory"-the goal is to again match a picture of an animal with it's spelled-out name, though now there's more words to content with!
- Level 3:Catch the Bug teaches structured sentence making by arranging color-coded cards in order; players flip over one card for each pile to make a four-card sentence. If they can read their sentnces, they win the picture card and place the card to start/add to the puzzle.
- Level 4: Jumble Jungle teaches independent sentence making; players take turns creating their own four-word sentence following color-coded arrows.
Contents include: 32 color-coded KLOO reader cards, 8 jungle friends cards, 1 elusive reading bug card and directions for four levels of game play. Cards measure approximately 3.25" x 5".
2-4 Players, Ages 4 & up.
Vendor: Creative Teaching Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
BugsMake Believe Ideas / 2011 / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:
$4.99Save 10% ($0.50)
Big Bugs, Little BugsZondervan / 2011 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:
$3.99Save 13% ($0.50)
Bugs: A Stunning Pop-up Look at Insects, Spiders, and Other Creepy-CrawliesGeorge McGavinCandlewick Press / 2013 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
|Email me when this product is available.|