Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
|John Ch. 3||Stephen Johnston||N/A||Album Only|
- Over 70 Hours of Dolby Digital Stereo Audio on one DVD
- Dramatized multi-voice narration of the Old and New Testament
- Optional Through the Bible in a Year Weekly Reading Guide
- Synchronized graphics & text showing every verse
- Widescreen (16:9) and Full Frame (4:3) display
- Interactive menus that allow direct access to any book or chapter
- Optional playback modes including:
- Play any chapter
- Play any book
- Play a weekly portion of the Bible with the 52 Week Bible Guide
- Continuous play of the entire Holy Bible
- No region coding
- NTSC TV format
- Ultimate Bible Q&A Game—Hundreds of questions to test your Bible knowledge (1-4 players)
- Holy Land Photo Tour—Enjoy scenes of the Holy Land with your choice of three audio tracks.
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
The King James Version Video Bible, narrated by Stephen Johnston and an Emmy, Tony and Golden Globe award-winning cast, is a very powerful Bible study tool. This edition includes the complete Old and New Testament, along with the Through the Bible in a Year Weekly Reading Guide, which allows you to see and hear the complete Word of God in a convenient 52 week format on your television or computer.
• Over 70 Hours of Dolby Digital Stereo Audio on one DVD
• Dramatized multi-voice narration of the Old and New Testament
• Optional Through the Bible in a Year Weekly Reading Guide
• Synchronized graphics & text showing every verse
• Widescreen (16:9) and Full Frame (4:3) display
• Interactive Menus that allow direct access to any book or chapter
• Optional playback modes including play a single chapter, play a single book, play a weekly portion of the Bible with the 52 Week Bible Guide, and continuous play of the entire Holy Bible
• No Region Coding
• NTSC TV format
Bonus Material includes
• Ultimate Bible Q&A Game--Hundreds of questions to test your Bible knowledge
• Holy Land Photo Tour--Enjoy scenes of the Holy Land accompanied by classical music.
Jack5 Stars Out Of 5audio bibleAugust 5, 2016JackQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5great product, listen to it everyday....
BARBIE5 Stars Out Of 5KJV VIDEO BIBLEApril 30, 2015BARBIEQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I Love this Bible Video. I am using it all the time. I intend to use it in my Sunday School Class.
I had a older version that I passed on to my son and family.
Pastor Joe5 Stars Out Of 5KJV Video BibleFebruary 28, 2015Pastor JoeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this as a Christmas present for my wife. She absolutely loves it! It was just what she had been looking for. She enjoys watching/listening while riding her exercise bicycle, or when she is just relaxing. Very good bargain. I will be buying more as gifts for friends and other family members.
Lora3 Stars Out Of 5Great value for the price but...February 16, 2015LoraQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 3First, I must say that to have the entire bible in audio format for $14.99 is a bargain that can't be beat and I don't regret my purchase. That said, if a company wishes to embark on such an important venture as to to place a dramatized version of the Holy Scriptures on DVD, why not do it right? There a several issues I have with the dramatization itself:
1. This is supposed to be fully dramatized. That means different voices for the different characters from Genesis to Revelation. It's not. Some books are straight readings with music. I've only listened up to 1 Samuel so far but several are straight readings - including 1 Samuel.
2. Surely it isn't difficult to find female readers for the female roles? Ruth is read by a man. Why? It's disappointing.
3. Sometimes a character reads his part but continues the reading into what should be the narration. For example "And Moses spake" is read by the character instead of the narrator? Is there no quality control? That should be easily caught. Other instances are the opposite: The narrator continues on and reads the first line of what a character should be reading before the character kicks in. It makes one wonder what these people were thinking?
4. The description mentioned pictures being interspersed throughout the narration which is one of the reasons I chose this rendition. Don't get your hopes up. The pictures are few and far between and pretty much useless. I was expecting pictures of the ruins of the cities being discussed, or maps and things like that. These are just artists rendings of some of the characters. Since we have no real idea what these people looked like, the pictures are unnecessary. They are also not placed in context which makes little sense. For example, Noah was long dead and the reading was about Moses and suddenly there appears an artists rendition of Noah.
I don't want to appear too harsh since this is a terrific value and for those who have difficulty reading for whatever reading, this is a blessing to have. But I feel people should be warned of the flaws so as to avoid disappointment. The sad part is, with a little common sense these "flaws" should never have existed.
Daniel7tyCharleston, SCAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Totally greatJanuary 20, 2014Daniel7tyCharleston, SCAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased both the KJV and the NKJV of this DVD bible. A friend has trouble seeing and can't see even extra large print bibles. She loves the NKJV of the Bible. I remembered seeing the DVD version of the NKJV in one of the fliers so I ordered it for her. Having the ability to see and hear it on the screen has been a blessing for her. While ordering for her i order the KJV for myself and have enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it.