Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
The Life in the Spirit Study Bible will help guide you into a Christ-centered, righteous and Spirit-led lifestyle. Previously titled the Full Life Study Bible, this new edition includes updated and expanded notes, a new word study feature, and a new interior to meet the needs of Spirit-filled Christians today. In a culture that requires believers to depend strongly on God and his Word, this Bible will help you cultivate a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and the person of the Holy Spirit as the source of the Church's power.
- Themefinders: 12 icons located by Scripture passages tell at a glance which theme a given passage addresses.
- Themes include:
- Baptized in/Filled with the Holy Spirit,
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit,
- Fruit of the Holy Spirit,
- and more.
- Study Notes: Updated and expanded, extensive notes offer insights that help you understand and apply the Scriptures.
- Articles: 77 articles address a wide variety of topics surrounding life in the Spirit.
- Word Studies: This brand-new feature sheds light on the meanings of key words in their original Greek and Hebrew contexts.
- Charts: 5 custom-designed mega-charts visually portray:
- "Old Testament Prophecies Fulfilled in Christ,"
- "The Kingdom of God Versus the Kingdom of Satan,"
- "The Gifts of the Holy Spirit,"
- "The Work of the Holy Spirit,"
- and "The Last Days of History."
- Book introductions
- In-text maps and charts
- Full-color map section
- Words of Christ in red
- Subject and Themefinder indexes
- Reading plan
- Tables of content for articles, maps and charts
- 2272 Pages, from Zondervan.
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 2272
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 9.75 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
|Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts|
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 9 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
KJV Life in the Spirit Study Bible, Top Grain Leather, Black (Previously titled The Full Life Study Bible)BibleZondervan / 2003 / Genuine Leather$44.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 160 Reviews
$64.99Save 31% ($20.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW27617
KJV Life in the Spirit Study Bible, Top Grain Leather, Black, Thumb-Indexed (Previously titled The Full Life Study Bible)Zondervan / 2003 / Genuine Leather$51.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 160 Reviews
$74.99Save 31% ($23.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW92826
KJV Life in the Spirit Study Bible, Hardcover (Previously titled The Full Life Study Bible)BibleZondervan / 2003 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 160 Reviews
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW27572
Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), HardcoverSpiros ZodhiatesAMG Publishers / 2008 / Hardcover$34.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 118 Reviews Video
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
Rick5 Stars Out Of 5Life in the SpiritApril 28, 2017RickQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Great Study Bible
amymotherof45 Stars Out Of 5love itNovember 21, 2016amymotherof4Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Its the best Bible I have ever studied...
Brenda5 Stars Out Of 5The Full Life Study BibleAugust 23, 2016BrendaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I Love this bible. This is my 2nd one, I wore out my 1st one.
tmm7775 Stars Out Of 5excellentJuly 21, 2016tmm777Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very satisfied, I purchased this same bible back in the 90's on a recommendation. I loved this bible because I learned so much from it. I highly recommend this bible.
Risen4MeVAAge: 35-44Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5My favorite BibleJune 29, 2016Risen4MeVAAge: 35-44Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have purchased this Bible for several people and have no complaints. I really like the scriptural explanations provided, the articles and the margins for brief notes