Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
A full-featured study Bible at an amazing price! Dr. C.I. Scofield's classic study system (1917 edition) accompanies the authoritative KJV to form this matchless resource. A clear, red letter typeface and convenient size add to the usefulness of the Standard Edition. Features include book introductions and outlines, a unique subject chain reference system, comprehensive indexes and concordance and accurate New Oxford Bible Maps.
This renowned study Bible features:
- An unparalleled, subject-based topical chain reference system that enables readers to follow major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Enlightening introductions, complete outline subheadings and a complete chronology for each book of the Bible
- Illuminating, same-page explanatory notes
- Comprehensive indexes to annotations and subject chain references which permit thorough topical study
- A detailed study Bible concordance with integrated subject index and dictionary of Scripture proper names
- Presentation page
- Family record pages
- Double-column format
- Center-column references
- 9 Point text (both Scripture & notes)
- Words of Christ in red
- Ribbon Marker
- Gilded Page Edges
- Black Bonded Leather
- Thumb Indexed
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 1998
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.75 X 1.5 (inches)
References: Center Column
Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 9 Point
Note Size: 9 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
The Old Scofield Study Bible, Standard Edition, 1917 KJV, Burgundy Bonded Leather, Indexed, Red Letter Ed.Oxford University Press / 1998 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 31 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
* Authorized King James Version text.
* Clear, readeable typeface.
* Subject chain references.
* Larger trim size (6-1/2 x 9")
* Same-page text helps.
* Complete Scofield® references.
* Revised marginal renderings.
* Comprehensive index.
* Introduction to each book of the Bible.
* Subject index.
* English equivalents for Hebrew dates.
* 16 pages of full color Oxford Bible Maps, money, weights and measures, with index.