Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Packed with new supplementary materials, each Scofield StudyBible is durable and made to withstand daily use. Each volume includes a full-color map section and an attractive binding in a variety of styles to suit any occasion. This edition combines the renowned Scofield studynotes and reference system in the historic King James Version translation. Generations of Bible students have chosen the Scofield Study Bibles for its unique study and reference features. The Scofield Study Bible III KJV includes cross references that link topics and words together, introductions to the various books of the Bible, a superb system of chain references, theconcordance, study notes, charts and diagrams, a subject and a proper name index, and much more.
- New subheadings clarify the structure of book introductions
- Expanded explanations bring out each books' main points
- Detailed outlines provide guidance for studying the text
- Additional cross references enhance insights into the text.
- A subject-based topical chain reference system
- Nearly 250 notes now featured as in text articles
- New indexes to Proper nouns, chain references and subject
- 16 pages of accurate, full color Oxford Bible Maps
- Words of Jesus in red text
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.75"
|Format: Genuine Leather|
Number of Pages: 2016
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
References: Center Column
|Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts|
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
KJV Scofield Study Bible Genuine Leather, Black Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2003 / Genuine Leather$41.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 69 Reviews
$59.99Save 30% ($18.00)
KJV, The Scofield Study Bible III, Basketweave BK/BG, Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$32.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 69 Reviews
$49.99Save 34% ($17.00)
KJV Scofield Study Bible III, Black Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2003 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 69 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
KJV, The Scofield Study Bible III, Basketweave BN/TN, Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 69 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
This burgundy genuine leather edition combines the renowned Scofield® study notes and reference system with the historic King James Version translation with thumb indexing. Generations of Bible students have chosen the Scofield® Study Bibles for its unique study and reference features. Clean, clear text and annotations are laid out in an easy-to-read format, guiding readers to a fuller understanding of the Bible.
The Scofield® Study Bible III KJV includes cross references that link topics and words together, introductions to the various books of the Bible, a superb system of chain references, the concordance, study notes, charts and diagrams, a subject and a proper name index, and much more.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select KJV Concordance.
* Red Letter.