Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
A fresh variation on Oxford's combination of the KJV translation with the renowned Scofield study system. The Scofield KJV continues the legacy of the committee of Evangelical scholars who edited the New Scofield Study Bible in 1967. It includes numerous features that enhance the augmentation (not revision) of this treasured one volume resource
- New subheadings clarify the structure of book introductions expanded explanations bring out each books' main points detailed outlines provide guidance for studying the text additional cross references enhance insights into the text
- An exclusive subject based topical chain reference system that enables readers to follow major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips
- Expanded introductions included detailed outlines of each book
- Study note biblical references are now in the familiar chapter and verse format
- Bottom of the page study notes permit quick retrieval of interesting data
- Over 550 in text definitions of proper nouns locate place name references and explain the meaning of personal names in their original language
- Striking new page design and crisp typeface make reading easy on the eyes
- Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts help orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
- Nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield (including all notes on Dispensations, Covenants, and Summary notes) are now featured as in text articles, making them easier to locate and read
- Sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history
- New indexes to Proper nouns, chain references and subject
- 16 pages of accurate, full color Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
- Words of Jesus in red
- Presentation page
- Family record pages
- Ribbon marker
- Gold page edges, thumb-indexed
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 1.75"
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 2016
Vendor: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.75 X 1.75 (inches)
References: Center Column
|Text Layout: Double Column|In-Text Maps/Charts|
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: Yes
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
NIV Scofield Study Bible III Bonded Leather Black, Indexed 1984Oxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 40 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
KJV Scofield Study Bible III Burgundy Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2003 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 65 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
KJV, The Scofield Study Bible III, Basketweave BN/TN, Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 65 Reviews
$49.99Save 31% ($15.50)
KJV, The Scofield Study Bible III, Basketweave BK/BG, Bonded Leather, Thumb-IndexedOxford University Press / 2004 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 65 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
This black bonded leather edition combines the renowned Scofield® study notes and reference system with the historic King James Version translation with thumb indexing. Generations of Bible students have chosen the Scofield® Study Bibles for its unique study and reference features. Clean, clear text and annotations are laid out in an easy-to-read format, guiding readers to a fuller understanding of the Bible.
The Scofield® Study Bible III KJV includes cross references that link topics and words together, introductions to the various books of the Bible, a superb system of chain references, the concordance, study notes, charts and diagrams, a subject and a proper name index, and much more.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select KJV Concordance.
* Red Letter.
Cindy4 Stars Out Of 5Great BibleAugust 26, 2017CindyQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great Bible. The charts and notes are laid out much nicer than the original Scofield, which I really like. I like the title headings, particularly in the gospels, as it also notes the parallel passages, so you can quickly look those up and compare the different gospel writers. Has a good deal of cross-references, but I have noticed sometimes when there is a quote from the OT, it is not noted in a cross reference. This is why I also own the Westminster Reference Bible - which has TONS of cross references. But this Bible has features that the Westminster doesn't have, so I use both of them. Overall, I'm very happy with this Bible and would recommend it if someone was looking for a KJV.
Ruth5 Stars Out Of 5Get this Bible!March 8, 2017RuthQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I came out of a liturgical church and was trying to understand dispensationalism and the Bible in general. The Old Scofield was just too confusing for me but Scofield 3, with it's added features and explanations, is a *great* help!!! Love this Bible!!!
Jude5 Stars Out Of 5KJV Scofield Study BibleDecember 22, 2016JudeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was my first bible...I was saved in my 30's...and I was able to understand the Word of God so much easier thru this bible which has references to check and the Word gave me so much information...I thank the Lord for it every day...I have so much writing in it..thru studies...Thank you Dr. Scofield
Marvalus215 Stars Out Of 5KJV, Scofield Study Bible IIIAugust 31, 2016Marvalus21Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great Bible! Haven't had a new one since the early 70's when I went to Harty Bible School. It fell apart so I decided to get a new one!
Gena5 Stars Out Of 5Beautiful BibleDecember 29, 2015GenaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I was very surprised at the quality, it is really good, especially at this price. The black is shiny and durable on the outside. The pages are smooth and not stuck together like some new Bibles you get. The gold edges with the thumb indexes are great no defects. The inside cover looks well done with black and a beautiful gold trim. The pages have slight see through effect, but the paper is better quality.
The Bible notes on the bottom of some pages are good sized, and some pages have only one reference note about a single verse for a whole page. If you are looking for a Bible with leaning more to minimal comments by Scofield then this is for you. If you are looking for a lot of comments to explain each verse then you may be disappointed. I would highly recommend this KJV Bible if you do not have one just for the quality and order a separate commentary for deeper study.