or checkout with
KJV Reese Chronological Study Bible - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
For over four decades, The Reese Chronological Bible has been the trusted text for those reading through the King James Version in historical order. Now this classic Bible is packed full of study materials. Chronologically follow the story of God from Eternity Past through The Writings of John in this easy-to-use volume. Understand the Bible, its story, and its significance for us today.
- Cultural and historical notes that shed light on biblical events and context
- Geographical and archeological notes that help verify scriptural accounts
- Explanations of difficult passages and words
- Ages and genealogies of key figures
- Detailed timelines
- Canon-order, chapter-by-chapter Scripture index
- 365-day reading plan
|Title: KJV Reese Chronological Study Bible - eBook|
By: Edward Reese
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2016
Text Color: Black Letter
Stock No: WW81346EB
With over 200,000 copies sold, the Reese Chronological Bible is the trusted text for those reading through the King James Version in historical order. Now this classic Bible has a fully redesigned two-color interior packed full of in-depth study materials, including:
· detailed timelines
· geographical and archeological notes that help verify Scripture accounts
· cultural and historical notes that shed light on biblical contexts
· explanations of difficult passages and words
· ages and genealogies of key figures
· translations of weights and measurements to today's usage
· 365-day reading plan
Arranged in chronological sections, this easy-to-use volume will help you understand the Bible, its story--and its significance to us today--even better.
Scotty W. Backhaus, associate editor, worked in close collaboration with Dr. Reese, contributing content, preparing the manuscript, and seeing the study edition to completion. He and his family live in Wisconsin, where he pastors a church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.