Add To Cart
KJV Nelson's Minister's Manual, Imitation leather, black/blue
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* Special events and unscheduled emergencies are a way of life for pastors. This handy pocket resource will help you manage it all! Includes funeral services and Scriptures; wedding sermons; issues to address in premarital counseling; hospital visit checklist; important verses to share with the sick or dying; alternative witnessing plans; registration forms; and more. 256 pages, imitation leather.
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 7 X 5 (inches)|
What the Bible Says to the Minister: The Minister's Personal HandbookLeadership Ministries Worldwide / 1996 / Imitation Leather$17.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$19.99Save 10% ($2.00)
The minister's life is punctuated by unscheduled emergencies in the lives of church members friends, and other acquaintances. Here is a resource to help deal with those occurrences seamlessly.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
caroleemount union paAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5very pleased....better than I had instissapedFebruary 2, 2013caroleemount union paAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5quick delivery.....very helpful and informable book...very pleased
Deon Griffin5 Stars Out Of 5May 12, 2010Deon GriffinI began to look through this manual and said to myself wow. I am greatful to have come across this manual because it covers alot without having to purchase individual books concerning various departments in the service of ministry.
Charles A.5 Stars Out Of 5May 8, 2009Charles A.Great tool and reference guide for new ministers. It explains a lot of holidays and Christian traditions. It also guides the minister on how to handle certain emotional situations. I recommend this book. My only problem is that it is too big to fit in my suit jacket.
Hunter Lee5 Stars Out Of 5January 18, 2008Hunter LeeVery well done. This is one is very helpful. It covers more of the details than most.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Funeral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Visitation Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Wedding